Dublin-based market analysis group Research and Markets has added the report “Endometriosis-Global API Manufacturers, Marketed and Phase III Drugs Landscape, 2015“ to their offering.
The Endometriosis-Global API Manufacturers, Marketed and Phase III Drugs Landscape, 2015 Report provides comprehensive insights about phase III pipeline drugs and marketed drugs for treatment of Endometriosis — a common and sometimes debilitating condition of unknown cause in which cells of the tissue that normally forms the lining of the uterus — the endometrium — migrate to grow in a location outside the uterus, most commonly in the abdomen other pelvic organs: ovaries, vagina, cervix, bladder, bowels, rectum or the tissue lining the pelvis. This misplaced tissue responds to the woman’s menstrual cycle in the same way the tissue lining the uterus does: building up, breaking down, and shedding. Menstrual blood from the uterus flows out of the body through the vagina; however, the blood and tissue from endometriosis has no way of vacating the body, a state of affairs that results in inflammation and sometimes scarring (adhesions), both of which can cause the painful symptoms of endometriosis, and may contribute to the sufferer having difficulty becoming pregnant.
Pelvic pain is the primary symptom of Endometriosis, which is typically is experienced by women of reproductive age and sometimes associated with infertility. However, Endometriosis pain intensity varies, with some women who have a lot of endometrial tissue in their pelvis experiencing no pain at all, while others with milder cases of the disease can have severe pain.
Despite intensive research, Endometriosis is a complex disorder that can be challenging to diagnose and treat. Many Endometriosis symptoms such as severe, painful menstrual cramps, painful sexual intercourse, and gastrointestinal disturbances like diarrhea, constipation, and nausea, are common to a wide range of other conditions. Moreover, each woman affected will experience Endometriosis symptoms differently, depending on the location and extent of her Endometriosis, so a combination of treatment options that work for one woman may not necessarily work for another, and it it may take years of trial-and-error for a woman and her health-care professionals to identify the extent of her endometriosis and find an effective treatment.
Treatments for endometriosis may include exercise and relaxation techniques, painkillers — OTC or prescription, hormone therapy, and surgery in cases of severe pain that does not respond to less invasive treatments, with removal of the uterus, fallopian tubes, and both ovaries (a hysterectomy) being the best chance for a cure.
A key objective of The Endometriosis-Global API Manufacturers, Marketed and Phase III Drugs Landscape, 2015 Report is to establish understanding for API Manufacturers for marketed and Phase III Pipeline drugs for treating Endometriosis across different countries and regions. The Report provides insights into patents and patent protection data and marketing exclusivity of all drugs across the Endometriosis treatment spectrum. While the leading brands, companies and chemicals are considered thoroughly, the report also provides details on the Global API Manufacturers across the globe covering Drug Master Filings of US, Europe and API Manufacturers in Asia — specifically China and India. The research analysis also presents the global sales forecasts data till 2016.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by a team of industry experts.
Secondary sources information and data have been collected from various printable and non-printable sources like search engines, News websites, Government Websites, Trade Journals, White papers, Magazines, Trade associations, Books, Industry Portals, Industry Associations and access to available databases.
Scope Of The Report:
– A snapshot of the global Market therapeutics scenario for Endometriosis.
– A review of the marketed products under prescription for Endometriosis, regulatory information and marketing status.
– Coverage of global patent coverage and detailed commentaries on the US patent challenges.
– Graphical representation of investigational products for patent expiry and market exclusivities across the globe.
– Product profiles for marketed products for Endometriosis with complete description of mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target, route(s) of administration and chemical details.
– Coverage of API Manufacturers for Endometriosis drugs in the United States, Europe and Asian Regions with location details.
– Coverage of Regulatory filings in theUS, Europe, and Asia specifically India and China for Endometriosis drugs.
– Coverage of Route of Synthesis of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient associated with Endometriosis drugs.
– Coverage of Endometriosis Phase III pipeline products featuring sections on product description, mechanism of action, Chemical details and research & development progress.
– Coverage of the United States Drug Master File (US DMF) available for Phase III Pipeline Drugs.
– Key discontinued Marketed products.
– Global Sales Figure from 2012-2016.
Reasons To Buy This Report:
– Evaluate the marketing status and exclusivity details of Endometriosis key products to exploit opportunities for generic drug development opportunities.
– Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under Phase III development for Endometriosis.
– Design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage by identifying the key patent expiry details and exclusivity with respect to Endometriosis.
– API intelligence over marketed drugs for Endometriosis and gaining primary intelligence over active ingredients manufacturers across the globe.
– API intelligence over leading Phase III Pipeline drugs.
– Develop and design strategies by identifying the API manufacturers for Phase III Pipeline products to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Understanding the scope of the Phase III Drugs with nil regulatory filings.
– Understanding the chemical route of synthesis of approved drugs for Endometriosis.
– Uncovering opportunities in the rapidly growing US market.
* The report is delivered in 2-3 business days.
For more information visit:
Research and Markets
The Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Canada (SOGC)
National Library of Medicine PubMed
Research and Markets
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?